One of the word guessing genre’s most difficult games is octordle. With Octordle, you have to guess 8 words at once through a maximum of 13 attempts, which is already a very challenging challenge when trying to guess 4 words at once.
Each of these eight words, of course, has its own tile grid and works totally independently of the others. Color-coded tiles represent tokens in the game.
Because trying to solve 8 words at once while also seeing multiple grids can make gamers feel confused and uneasy. Many people, however, desire to play Octordle to acquire the thrill of overcoming severe obstacles.
Let’s start this crazy game…
What Is Octordle?
The popularity of Wordle has increased among fans of word-guessing games. Because of this, several Wordle variations with more engaging gameplay draw influence from the original form. Additionally, OCTORDLE is one of the outstanding candidates.
The Octordle game was created by Kenneth Crawford. He builds a game similar to Worlde’s word-guessing engine, except instead of a single word, players must complete eight five-letter words in one round. More secret words mean more guessing opportunities. Octordle provides players with 13 attempts to find out all of the solution words.
Hints for Octordle #682 Words Today, December 6th, 2023
like the word game, but instead of guessing one word, you have to figure out eight at the same time! It’s a bit tough, but don’t worry. If you’re stuck on the game, I’ve got the December 7th Octordle answer to help you out.
Hint 1: There is a K in words 1 and 5.
Hint 2: There is a Y in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is a W in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is a V in word 2 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 4 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: P
- Word 2: D
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: N
What is the #682 Octordle Answer Today? (07/12/23)
- Word 1: POKER
- Word 2: DELVE
- Word 3: STYLE
- Word 4: TERRA
- Word 5: SHARK
- Word 6: CRAWL
- Word 7: TREAT
- Word 8: NOISE
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (December 7th, 2023)
- Word 1: BRAIN
- Word 2: VALUE
- Word 3: STAFF
- Word 4: SCOOP
- Word 5: SHELL
- Word 6: HUNKY
- Word 7: ALIVE
- Word 8: SULKY
Octordle Daily Rescue Puzzle Answers Today (December 5th, 2023)
- Word 1: COMFY
- Word 2: BUTTE
- Word 3: BERRY
- Word 4: MOUND
- Word 5: HOTEL
- Word 6: HOIST
- Word 7: READY
- Word 8: LEDGE
How To Play Octordle
Learn how to play Octordle to prepare for the game’s difficulty. Some remedies for potential gaming difficulties will also be provided.
- At first, get acclimated to Octordle’s 8 grids because they can be confusing. Prepare a strategy and approach to winning the game.
- Start with the grid that appeals to you the most.
- Use the first word that comes to mind to fill in the gaps. Make sure it’s an excellent word that will propel you to win faster.
- Clues will show after 1 or 2 attempts. Now choose the grids that have the most clue tiles.
- Try to guess the word in that grid and make sure you have enough guesses to answer the following grids. You have lost if the number of remaining guesses is smaller than the number of unsolved grids.
- If you get stuck on a word, look at other grids to see if there are any that have more clues. If so, change the target to it.
Previous Updated Octordle Answers
- 6 December: QUITE, HURRY, THRUM, KEBAB, PUFFY, HEATH, GRATE, WAIST
- 5 December: FLUNK, PRANK, RAMEN, AVERT, REPLY, EPOXY, ANNOY, QUART
- 4 December: PILOT, SHINY, REVUE, OCTAL, BRASH, SAUCY, CRUDE, ABYSS
- 3 December: GRACE, IMPLY, NEVER, CHEST, FUNGI, DROOL, EAGER, LIMBO
- 2 December: TRACT, TRASH, FLUKE, HYPER, AWAKE, LUNAR, SOUND, RANGE
- 1 December: CRESS, SMALL, LYING, TRAIL, CUBIC, EVADE, SAUTE, LIVID
- 30 November: STUFF, BULLY, BAGGY, LIEGE, FRANK, ISLET, AFFIX, CLOTH
- 29 November: COYLY, LOCUS, DICEY, GLYPH, SKILL, BLOWN, PUPPY, SNOUT
- 28 November: SONAR, WORST, FAITH, CAUSE, DEFER, TOPAZ, GRIPE, GAZER
- 27 November: ERUPT, SOOTH, TODAY, STINT, CIRCA, FLUID, LILAC, VIGOR
- 26 November: HONOR, STEED, CHILL, CANAL, FIEND, SIXTY, CLUCK, JIFFY
- 25 November: DELAY, BALMY, BOBBY, CLACK, YEAST, TACIT, DRAKE, DULLY
Octordle’s Game Rules
OCTORDLE participants must complete an eight-grid board in one round. In a nutshell, it’s like playing eight Wordle games at the same time. You can rely on the colour indications to select the correct secret words:
- The grey colour indicates that the letter is not present in the word.
- The yellow shows that the letter is there in the word, but it is in the incorrect location.
- The green colour indicates that the letter is in the word and that you have positioned it precisely.
Because you must manage eight grids at once, the colour is initially overwhelming. However, you are unlikely to encounter a situation in which all of the letters in all of the grids turn grey. As a result, after each guess, you can generate more potential guesses.
How Do You Calculate Your Octordle’s Score?
OCTORDLE visualises players’ scores using the number and clock emojis. As an example:
- The number emoji “8” indicates that the player made eight guesses before discovering the solution word.
- The clock emoji “11 o’clock” indicates that the player attempts the word eleven times. Because there are no emojis for two-digit numbers, the developer uses the clock emoji. The emoji “1 o’clock” signifies the use of 13 guesses.
- A red block will appear if you misspell a word. The red emoji will increase your total score by 14 points.
The Octordle point system determines how impressive your play is based on how few points you get.
Octordle Game Modes
Octordle is a terrific brain teaser exercise, and Octordle game types allow you to practise and refine your skills. Here are some different ways to play.
A new Octordle game is released on a daily basis.
Octordle Sequence mode is similar to the original Octordle game, however there are several differences. Because there is only one unanswered word shown, solving one unlocks the next game board. You have 15 guesses due to the increased difficulty.
Every Day Rescue
Tired of using the same starting letters game after game? Allow the machine to select initial words for you. In this game mode, you have 9 guesses.
Mode of Octordle Challenges
Do you want to experiment with a theme? All eight 5-letter words in the Octordle challenge games are themed. You have themed puzzles regarding colours, countries, cities in the United States, and so on. New tasks are added on a regular basis.
Game players understand that one game isn’t always enough. You can play the free original, free sequence, and free rescue puzzle as many times as you wish in this game mode.
Word game aficionados can unlock unique features, play without ads, backup, and more for a price.
Q. What are the Octordle game rules?
A. You have 13 attempts to solve the puzzle with 8 target words. To complete the problem, follow the colour clues on the letters and keyboard.
Colour coding: The letter does not appear in the target term at all.
The letter is present in the word, however it is in the incorrect location.
The letter is in the word and at the proper place.
You must properly guess all eight words to win the game. (The letters are all green).
Q. What’s the difference between Octordle and Wordle?
A. The Octordle maintains the original Wordle principles, only you have to solve eight words at once and have 13 attempts. Because there are 8 hidden words, the colour clues on the keyboard keys are separated into 8 sections based on the game’s side. This game has grown in popularity since it is far more tough and intriguing than the original Wordle.
Q. What is the best way to start the game?
A. Try to use a term with as few repeating letters and as many vowels as possible at the start of the game, such as “RADIO.” Mathematician Grant Sanderson observed that the best starting words are “CRANE” or “SLOTH,” which contain often used characters.
Q. How can I enable the daily Octordle mode?
A. In the game options, you can enable daily mode and solve the same words with your friends every day. Every 24 hours, the word chain is reset.
Q. Is it possible to adjust the amount of letters in concealed words?
A. The amount of letters in target words can be readily changed. Open the game options and choose the right value for the number of letters; the game is now available with words ranging from 4 to 6 letters.
Hi, I’m David, and I’m the writer of Words With Friends Cheat. I’m a big fan of word games, and I love finding new ways to improve my skills. I started this website to share my tips and tricks with other players, and I hope you’ll find them helpful.